我是
yongjian
041090
我的过去,现在和未来
Townsville Pri; 1J,2J
Greenridge Pri; 3A1,4A14,5A4,6A3
Commonwealth Sec; 1/3,2/3,3/1,4/1
National JC; 07S23 Solaris
BMTC; Yankee Platoon2 Section3 Bed8 0109
SISPEC; Hotel Platoon3 Section2 Bed14 0309
CCAs
GRPS wushu
GRPS ITclub
CSSchoir bass2
NJchoir bass2
retired
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Staring into the blank depth of darkness
Swallowed, and listened.
The tinge of sourness
Allay the heart bittered.
At vivid as nightmares portray
An unneed for fear and bitter.
Come what may
As I plough through the winter.
Warmth is at the horizon
As near as my finger can reach.
I pray to Almighty ZonZon
To allow my heart, to finally reach the beach.
___________
if yr english is pro enough you can understand it :)now i understand why my eng teacher in sec4 mr singh ask as to underline every key phrase or word and define it. Cos every word means something. And it gives the overall meaning.
One thing i hate about literature is because i always fail it.And i dun understand peoms.I love to write poems.No one understands my peoms this way :)
_________
Changed my songs to 'Carpenters' cos sheena said my songs v cheena.'Carpenters' is part of my childhood memory.As my father plays them in the car.Listen to 'Please Mr Postman'. my personal favourite.
_________
I have these...
Acrophobia- Fear of heights.Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgettingCaligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women.Ecclesiophobia- Fear of churchEreuthrophobia- Fear of blushingHippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.Myrmecophobia- Fear of antsObesophobia- Fear of gaining weight.(Pocrescophobia)
___________
the new term is here.
Alvls is approaching.you want a mugger mun? you will get it.
Alvls. I challenge you.